Both raw and wild, nature beckons us into the heart of a lush forest where sparkling water trickles from bright green ferns.
A whirlwind of metallic drops to go with a chef’s creative genius.
- The rim has been finely deglazed by hand to let the black clay show through and highlight the dish
- The decoration is done by hand by our artisans = each piece is unique
- When it comes out of the oven, the drops as they fuse take on metallic green hues and form a ‘whirlwind’ that gives a sense of movement to the plate.
- Whit Coton enamel base
- Particularly good for raw, light and fully transparent ingredients
- Rainforest, Bronze and Cotton finishes go very well together.
- The rim has been finely deglazed by hand to let the black clay show through
- Variations in the metallic nuances for a very high-end look
- Colour available only in 31cm and 16cm sizes for presentations
- Looks very good on the table with Rainforest and Cotton finishes
Natural colours and raw materials come together in the finishes of this new collector’s edition for dining tables without creative bounds.